We are looking for an Implementation Manager to help our customers implement Amba software and hardware across their care organisation.
At Amba Health & Care Ltd, our passion is keeping older and vulnerable people safe, well, and living independently for longer. We combine beautiful products and the latest technology with a smart platform and app to keep people safe and well in their homes while giving carers and families peace of mind.
We are a small but ambitious team and although Amba is in its infancy, the team is well-rounded with a mix of skills and experience.
2023 will be an exciting time to join Amba, with new national and international clients and partners. We have some of the best care companies and senior living residences as clients in both the UK and Canada with further expansion into the USA.
About the role
As Implementation Manager, you will help customers to implement Amba within their organisation. You will work closely with the Customer Success Manager to plan and execute implementation and onboarding strategies.
How you will contribute:
- You will project manage and oversee the implementation process with Amba customers.
- You will manage relationships between Amba and our technology partners and suppliers.
- You will be a voice of the customer to the broader company internally, reporting to the product development team to encourage continuous improvement.
- You will ensure the project is delivered within the agreed timeframe and mitigate any risks to the implementation.
- You will work as a senior member within the onboarding team and take the initiative on new processes to improve time to value.
- You will be an Amba expert and support Customer Success with one-one, group training, and train-the-trainer, both onsite and remotely.
- You will coordinate hardware and software troubleshooting and problem-solving as required.
This role will evolve as we continue to grow over the next six to twelve months. Initially, we need someone who can help with the hands-on installation of hardware at customer sites, so some travel within the UK will be required. In the longer term, Amba will engage an installation partner to manage the hardware set-up and you will be responsible for managing this partnership.
We need someone Bristol-based or able to travel to our Bristol office regularly as working with hardware at our main offices will be essential.
This role will report to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) Normal working hours are 9.00 – 5.30, but travel to and from locations may at times be required out of hours. We can offer flexibility, so please let us know during the application process your preference or requirements.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’re a super-motivated individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- You have experience in onboarding/implementation or project management.
- You are proactive and always looking to delight customers.
- You’re highly organised; you can structure and prioritise your workload to achieve your targets.
- You’re empathetic; you’re able to understand the customers’ day-to-day work and main challenges.
- Tech and digitally savvy; an ability to identify problems and troubleshoot.
- Flexible to travel nationally for product installations and customer support.
- Hold a UK clean driving license.
These are our ideal requirements, but we know some people are only likely to apply for the role if they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive, empowering culture at Amba, so please apply if you meet most of these competencies.
Salary and benefits
Salary range: 30-38K
We currently offer employees the following benefits when joining Amba:
- Flexibility: This could be working from home, doing the school run, or life admin. We understand that flexibility is essential to a healthy work/life balance, so tell us what is important to you, and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Laptop and equipment for a home office if needed (monitor, devices, chair etc.)
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme and enhanced employer pension contributions.
- Equity in the company through a share option scheme because we want everyone to have a stake in our success.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- A subscription to the financial wellbeing platform Mintago, with access to free expert advice and tools to help plan and manage your finances, helping to reduce financial stress.
- A life insurance policy with a lump sum payment of four times your salary to your nominated beneficiary in the event of your death whilst an employee.
- Discounts for online workouts and more than 3,000 health and fitness clubs nationwide.
- A generous holiday policy includes 25 days, plus bank holidays, with an additional two days per year after two years of continuous service.
- Lovely offices in a great Bristol location, along with fun social events.
We continually review our benefits offering and look forward to evolving the benefits available to our people as we continue to grow.
How to apply and what to expect from the hiring process
We want to find people who are excited to be on this journey with us, so if you are excited by the role but don’t have all the requirements, then don’t let that hold you back; we’d love to hear from anyone passionate about our mission.
Send a CV and paragraph or, if you prefer, a short video on why you would be a good fit for the role and Amba to our CPO, Nathalie Alpi: email@example.com
If this grabs our attention, we will get in touch within 72 hrs to set up a call.
Our process is:
- Initial chat (30 mins) with CPO and Sales Director to discuss your background and aspirations and for us to talk more about the role and our expectations.
- Second interview at the Bristol office to meet other members of the team. There will be an opportunity for us to demonstrate the platform and hardware to give you a feel for the technical requirements of the role.
We want to build a diverse team that we believe will contribute to our success as a company. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
We aim to make recruitment decisions quickly, so you can expect a quick response to your application.
We’re looking forward to your email 👩💻