Ready for your next challenge?
Our values are at the core of what we do and are reflected in how we work and what we offer our employees as well as our customers – starting with agility and flexibility.
We believe flexibility is key to the overall wellbeing and success of our employees and understand that true flexibility is not a ‘one size fits all’ solution . This is why we support office based, hybrid or fully remote working, as well as, flexible working hours for all.
We believe in honest and transparent communication, with collaboration across teams encouraged and supported. We enable this through weekly catch-ups, regular 1-2-1’s with managers and HR, as well as, monthly team meetings to update the whole team on the company’s strategic journey .
We are hugely ambitious in our aim to revolutionise the care industry and provide an innovative solution to the current care crisis.
We encourage our team to be ambitious as well, which is why we place the highest value on training and development. We empower our people to drive their own growth by giving them the tools to develop themselves. We support our employees through a combination of regular, meaningful conversations alongside more formal professional development reviews that help track your career progression at Amba.
We are a People First company and pride ourselves on putting the wellbeing of our team, VIPs, customers and partners at the forefront of what we do. We currently offer employees the following benefit package when joining Amba.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme and enhanced employer pension contributions.
- Equity in the company through a share option scheme, because we want everyone to have a stake in our success.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- A subscription to the financial wellbeing platform Mintago, with access to free expert advice and tools to help plan and manage your finances, helping to reduce financial stress.
- A life insurance policy with a lump sum payment equal to four times your salary made to your nominated beneficiary in the event of your death whilst an employee.
- Discounts for online workouts and more than 3,000 health and fitness clubs nationwide.
- A generous holiday policy that includes 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays, with an additional 2 days per year after 2 years of continuous service.
- Lovely offices in a great Bristol location, along with fun social events.
We continually review our benefits offering and look forward to evolving the benefits available to our people as we continue to grow.
“I joined the team nearly 4 years ago as a budding young software developer and I am so grateful for my experience here. The work culture is very nurturing. I was entrusted with opportunities and responsibilities early on. Pushed to create amazing software without worrying about the stress of failure. It really helped me to accelerate my growth, every day is a new learning experience.
I have great respect for the team’s drive to continuously develop new technologies, solve new problems, and improve working processes and employee skills. I like the informal work environment and direct way of approaching one another. This atmosphere keeps all employees closely involved in the company, and motivates us to do our absolute best.”
– James Reading, Software Engineer, January 2022
- Provide consistent high-level support to the CEO and the Business Development Director
- Full-time role
- Remote, hybrid or in our Bristol office
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and would love to hear from anyone passionate about our mission.
If there are no current vacancies but you’re excited about what we do then we’d love to hear from you. Simply email email@example.com and one of us will be in touch.
“Besides the aim of the project, Amba is set apart, for me, by the team we have for bringing it to life. People here are a really nice and friendly bunch (and good at what they do, too!). There’s a lot of collaboration and support from each other to make Amba as good as we can, with new ideas always welcome, even when not in your original area of expertise.”
– Romaric Pascal, Software Engineer, July 2022
If you would like to know more about who we are and what we do, check out our story.